Wednesday, October 5, 2016

"You have my Heart" double layout

Hello.  This is the last item I made for my recent consultant swap using the Whimsy Fundamentals paper pack - a double layout.


As I've said in the past, I'm not normally a scrapbooker, so this part is always a challenge for me.  For this layout I used a pattern I saw in one of the Close to My Heart idea books.  I guessed at the size of the photo mats and ended up with one at 6"x4", two at 4"x4" and two at 3"x4". Here's a closer look at the left page.


I used stickers from the coordinating "Baby Girl" Complements to add some interest.  I just love the Gold Glitter compliments.


Here's a closer look at the Right side.  As you can see, I used more Complements and I also added a Picture My Life Overlay to one of the photo mats.  It's a little  hard to see, but once a photo is under it, it will have a cute white border with a little heart.  The overlay is not attached, I added those photo corners so you could easily slide a photo under it.


And here's a close up of the bottom right corner.  Aren't those gold glitter hearts wonderful?


Here you can see my entire swap.  Our assignment was to make one Double Page layout and 3 cards.  We had other requirements like using at least 3 new stamp sets, using the new Cricut Flower Market cartridge, using one of the new Embossing Folders and/or the new PML Overlays.  We also had to use coordinating ribbons and complements.  I really liked the way this round came out.  

Thank you for stopping by.

SUPPLIES USED:
Paper: Whimsy FundamentalsWhite Daisy, & Canary cardstock


1 comment:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

You knocked this one out of the ballpark, truly! I loved the cards, and this scrapbook layout is top-notch but when you put them all together, they are just amazing! Excellent work!!