Monday, October 17, 2016

Hey there Pumpkin!

Now that's a fun sentiment.  This is one of the cards we made in my September card workshop.  For this card I used the "Swan Lake" paper pack and the CTMH stamp set called "Autumn Wishes".  I'm in love with the "Swan Lake" paper.  I just can't get enough of the black mixed with these fall colors.  


I just love the pumpkin images in this set too.  I was inspired to create the pumpkin layers by a card made by the talented Brenda Rose.  You can see her card HERE.   For the base of the card and the sentiment I used CTMH's Kraft cardstock.  I also cut a strip of black glitter paper as an accent and tied a small knot on the stem of the pumpkin using Fern thick twine.


Here's a closer look at the "Autumn Wishes" stamp set...


I hope you enjoyed this card.  I've entered it over at the "Between the Folds" blog for their "Swan Lake" challenge.  You can find it HERE.  Thanks for stopping by.

SUPPLIES USED:
Inks: Black, Goldrush
Embellishments: Fern Thick Twine


5 comments:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

What a beautiful card! I love this paper - everything but the swans! But that doesn't seem to be a problem as the flip sides are amazing. I love the dimension you gave to the pumpkin, too! Excellent work!

Coelle said...

Love this card...beautiful construction of this design. Awesome job!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card!

Brandi said...

I love it! I love the colours and the layering of the pumpkin for dimension, adorable! Thanks for playing along with Between the Folds (BTF)!

Brandi R
DT member BTF
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Donna said...

Beautiful card! Love how you layered all the papers and that pumpkin. Thank you for inspiring us at Between The Folds Bi-Weekly Challenge Blog.