Tuesday, September 27, 2016

"Have a Sweet Birthday" cupcake card

Hello.  Remember me talking about doing a recent consultant swap?  Well, I did two rounds, the first using the Rustic Home Fundamentals & Memo Fundamentals papers, which I've talked about in the last few posts.  In the second round I was assigned the "Whimsy Fundamentals" paper pack from the Annual Inspirations catalog.  Here is the first card from that round.


Isn't it cute?  This paper pack really called to me when I first saw it.  I love all of the colors and all the patterns in it.  On this card I used the "Sweet Birthday" stamp set.  I just love that cute cupcake.  I paper pieced the "frosting" and the candle stem using more papers from the Whimsy paper pack.  I used our ShinHan markers to color the cupcake wrapper and part of the candle.


And look at that fun ribbon and baker's twine.  I'm so glad these paper packs have coordinating ribbon.  I've missed using it on my cards.

Here's a closer look at the "Sweet Cupcake" set:

Fun right?  Well, thanks again for stopping by.  See you next time.


SUPPLIES USED:


1 comment:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Just darling - and I love the breezy, happy colors! Yes, I do love that we have coordinating ribbons again, finally! Wow! Now if I just don't hoard them. . .