Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Woo hoo, my first online sale!

I had my first online sale yesterday.  Someone purchased 7 of my cards from my Ebay shop!  I've been listing cards in both my Ebay and Etsy shops and waiting to see if someone would find me.

If you'd like to see what I have for sale, you can go to either of my shops.

My Ebay store is called "teojax-crafts", you can find it HERE.
My Etsy store is called "teojax", you can find it HERE.

The card prices and shipping are the same on both sites.  I wasn't sure which would be the best place to sell my items, so I chose both.  I also have links on the side bar here on my blog, so you can click on them any time and see what I've added.

For now, any sales I have will go towards Mateo's school trip to Italy next spring.  He's doing some fund raising, along with his classmates that are also going, but this mama's got to do some fund raising as well, to make up the difference, lol.  Ciao!

No comments: