Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Birthday - Build-a-Cake with Hopscotch paper

Happy Birthday!!  It's not your birthday?  Well, it's someone's birthday today, so Happy Birthday to you, whoever you are!  (Ok, I know I'm a dork.)


Here we go again with this CTMH "Hopscotch" paper that I love so much.  Again, it's no longer available, and again (luckily), the stamp set is still available and it's a fun one.

I tried to make a more neutral card with this color combination.  I think it would work as a masculine or feminine card.  The color combination is Flaxen, Glacier & Indian Corn Blue.


For the candle flame I used a leaf from the Junebug Puffies embellishments and cut off the stem.  I couldn't get a very good photo of it, but it's nice and glittery.  :)

And here's the stamp set I used: Build-A-Cake


You can do all kinds of things with these cake layers and cute cake stands.  It's a perfect stamp to go with any paper pack because you can stamp it to coordinate with anything.  I love stamps like that.

**Note: I'm also listing some of my cards for sale in both my Etsy shop and my Ebay shop.  You can find the links on the sidebar of this blog.  For the next few months the sales will go towards the cost of a school trip to Italy my 15 year old son will be taking next Spring.  Every little bit helps, right?** 

Thanks for stopping by!

SUPPLIES:
Paper: Hopscotch (no longer available)
Stamps: Build-a-Cake
Embellishments: Junebug Puffies

1 comment:

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Great card, Kandi! I love these colors together!