Sunday, May 31, 2015

Give Thanks

Here I go again, posting another scrapbook layout.  Now you're not going to believe my comment in my last post about not being a scrapbooker, lol.


I created this layout for another swap I participated in.  This time we were only required to do a one page layout, so here you have it.  My assigned paper pack was Close to My Heart's "Pathfinding" paper.  As I've mentioned in a few of my past greeting card posts, I really like this paper, so I had no trouble pulling something together.  I also added a piece of Teal Glitter Paper.  I think it compliments the Pathfinding paper very well.


I didn't do any stamping on this layout.  I only used the "Pathfinding Compliments".  They are a nice thick chipboard, so really add dimension.  Isn't that little owl cute?  I made it a girl by adding a flower to her head with a Gold Bling Gem.


We were also required to use one of the CTMH Embossing Folders, so I made a mat using the Woodgrain Embossing Folder on Chocolate Cardstock.  It added a nice bit of dimension as well.


Well, that's it for today.  I hope you liked my layout.  I hope you'll visit again.

SUPPLIES:
Stamps: none
Inks: none

No comments: