Sunday, June 20, 2010

Another 40 year old in my life




















Well, it looks like another one of my friends has hit the 40 year mark today. My dear friend Alicia is now officially 40 and Fabulous!! I wanted to do a flash back with photos from over the years, but frankly I'm so disorganized that I don't know where anything is. I should have just borrowed Alicia's photo albums, because she's always been on the ball about getting pictures right into albums where they should be unlike me and my totes full of lose photos - yikes! One of these days (she says yet again) I'll get all of those photos organized and maybe I'll do a special post with some of the "best of" shots of Alicia for all to see. ;)

For now, I'll just say again "Happy Birthday my Dear Friend"! Thank you for being such a great friend and "sister". Thank you for being such a great "Aunt" to my kids. It's always so fun to be around you. You make me laugh and I still think you should write a book some day about all of your adventures and those crazy, funny dreams you have (wiener dog babies come to mind as I type this), lol!

Thanks for letting us celebrate with you last night and as I said in my card, I can't wait to see what the next 40 years brings! Love you!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Alicia!! Hope it was a great day - and a great decade! I hear 40 is pretty cool - lol. AND, today is John Taylor's (from Duran Duran) birthday too. A pretty special day all around!

Kandi...tick, tock, tick tock.

:) Linda

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! Have a great year!
I hear 40 is a wonderful age-not that I would know...I'm at 39+ forever! Lol! Love ya, DDC

Just Me said...

Hello!

I had to laugh out loud at the thoguht of a couple cute boys wearing those capris...with ruffles! hahahhahaaaa!

Ok, minus the ruffles and add some guitar appliques or aomething more boy, right??

enjoy your week!
xo
shelly