Monday, September 21, 2009

Chico's Birthday - Part Deux

OK, so it's been over a week since Chico's birthday, but I never posted these photos, so I guess better late than never.

On Chico's birthday we went out to eat with Rose, my parents and the boys, of course. Here we were eating at the Outback.








Dinner was pretty tasty, but Chico and I were still a little full from our lunch at The Cheesecake Factory. Two BIG meals in one day isn't the best idea.

Rose was itchin' for a little Birthday ice cream, so she told the server that it was Chico's birthday. Well, Rose was disappointed to see that they didn't bring any ice cream, they brought cheesecake instead. Chico thought it was pretty funny that his mom's little plan didn't work.





The cheesecake wasn't bad. :)

Here's a photo of Rose and the boys in the back of the "bus" after we dropped Nona & Papa off.



The next night (yes, Chico's birthday is like a marathon event) Rose made Enchiladas for Chico at her house. Uncle Philip, Uncle Lee & Aunt Lena were there to celebrate with him and he even shared some of his favorite Almond Roca cake from Beaverton Bakery.






















I hope you had a great birthday Chico. We all enjoyed celebrating with you!!

2 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Yum! I love Beaverton Bakery! I got my wedding cake made there.

Unknown said...

Sign me up for next year!! Looks like lots of fun - and great food. I'm starving right now. Not a good thing to read when you are HUNGRY!