Tuesday, September 23, 2008

They're melting... they're melting....

Shawna & Drue were in town this weekend. Shawna was here for the Journey concert on Sunday night (I'm so jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) Shawna brought Drue so Rose could take her and the boys for their annual photo. It turned out great! (I'll post that later.)

Anyway, Shawna has this "face melter" program on her iPhone, so she took some photos of the boys and then they manipulated their faces...

Here's Mateo...
























And here's Jaxon...
























How creepy is that?! Jaxon looks like an alien! I searched for that program for myself, but that particular one seems to be just for the iPhone. Guess I need an iPhone now! :o)

2 comments:

Tari said...

Laughed my head off! Soooo funny!

Crystal said...

That fun program comes on iPhoto as well...that comes on every MAC. :) We love Photobooth here! :)