Thursday, September 18, 2008

It's Thursday.

Just a little note about Wednesday's post.

I had just finished yesterday's post and had the blog page up on my laptop screen yesterday morning when Jaxon came up for breakfast. He looked at the screen and I said "I put that little guy on my blog. Isn't he cute?" Then I waved at the computer screen and the little guy waved back. It was perfect timing. Jaxon waved at him and the little guy waved back, too.

Jaxon's eyes lit up and he really thought the little guy was waving at him each time. Giggling, he must have waved at the little guy about 4 or 5 more times and each wave was perfect timing. I just love that genuine, innocent belief that a little Egor on the computer could be waving back. So cute!! Got to love those kids!

1 comment:

young family said...

That is so cute. Little kids make everything fun.