Thursday, August 21, 2008

Woo hoo, an Etsy sale!

I was surprised to see that I finally sold one of my Paper Bag Albums in my Etsy shop!! If you never saw it in my shop, it's this super cute little 6x6 photo album made from 3 brown paper lunch sacks and lots of cute, thick textured card stock. It's embellished with fun prima (paper) flowers, pewter charms and cute buttons.

I've sold a couple in the past to some of my neighbors, but this is the first one I've sold on Etsy, so I'm excited. Now to get my act together and make some more for the upcoming holiday season!

This one's going to a woman that's recently had a baby girl and is returning from maternity leave on Monday. She wanted a little album to put on her desk at work (a kind of brag book).







1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's so cool & pretty! I LOVE IT! Now you can whip out a few more. :)