Sunday, August 31, 2008

Child Labor Laws?

On Wednesday Chico worked most of the day from home. He had some stuff to put together for a job he'd be going to and there was no reason he couldn't just do it from home rather than at the job site.

He had to make up some boxes, so when the boys and I got home he asked them if they wanted to help him while I made dinner. Hey, why can't I help while someone else makes dinner? (Oh winning lottery ticket, where are you?)

Chico came in to ask me if I wanted to see the sweat shop he had going in our driveway.























"Heh, heh, heh" Doesn't Chico's grin just seem like the sweat shop boss earning his huge profits!

















The boys love to help their dad! They just have such a look pride when they call me out to show me whatever it is they're helping with, the yard, the car, it doesn't matter.

Plus, mama doesn't mind the quiet time in the house while they're outside. "Heh, heh, heh" she says while stroking her pretend mustache. :)

No comments: