Sunday, June 8, 2008

A fun card

Last Friday our CTMH unit had a surprise baby shower for Linda. She's due with her 3rd baby on 6/13 and it'll be her 2nd girl. I'm very excited for her and her family!

We all thought it would be fun to do a little something for her. You don't always get to have a shower for your 2nd or 3rd child and it's fun to get at least a few new things! I think Linda was pretty surprised and everyone got such cute little gifts for her and the baby!

Since I was Project Leader for this month's meeting I tried to keep within the theme of the night. I made a Baby Girl Criss Cross Card with some Random Stamping. We usually try to do something that the others in the group aren't very familiar with. I had made some criss-cross cards for my swap back in April, but the other's hadn't tried one yet. Also, I had never tried Random Stamping - which is basically making up your own paper using stamps and inks.

I think it turned out pretty cute and thought I'd share it.

Here's my Random Stamped paper. It was fun chosing my own design and color palette.




No comments: