Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Well, he was just seventeen.....

and you know what I mean. The way he looked was way beyond compare....

Look at those youngsters in the photo! Nice outfits!! This photo was taken 19 years ago today! Chico was 17 and I was 18 (cradle robber). This is the anniversary of Chico's and my first "official" date. I should mention that we were on our way to Chico's Senior Prom. I know the 80's fashions were a bit wierd, but I didn't make it a daily ritual to wear green lame'.

We actually celebrate this anniversary more than our actual wedding date because that didn't happen for another 8 1/2 years!! Happy "Anniversary" Chico! I love you!!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

You should have been arrested.......not for the green lame'.....but for robbing the cradle! (okay, maybe for the green lame' too!) j/k

Cute picture!
~Linda

young family said...

OK that is toooo funny, I love the dress and your HAIR!!