Friday, April 18, 2008

Some random Jaxon stuff

Well, looks like I haven't been doing a very good job of keeping this blog updated. I thought I'd just post a few random photos of Jaxon...
03/18/08: Jaxon at his first t-ball practice. We think he likes it, but he won't give you a straight answer if you ask him.






















After t-ball I told Jaxon to put some jammies on and he came upstairs with this outfit. He says he's got a "flipper foot". He got a glove from the doctor's office one day.






















The next night when I told Jaxon to put some jammies on for bed, he came up with this... A hat from St. Patty's day and a wig from one of their halloween costumes. That's our wacky boy!!












































Jaxon's also really been into his trains lately. He does a great job of building the tracks on his own. I've been trying to take some photos of them every now and then. Here's one of them with the "engineer"..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

That crazy kid!!
;)

young family said...

Cute, cute pictures!!!