Saturday, January 5, 2008

Here we go...

OK, I'm joining the world of bloggers... finally!! I'm going to give this a try. It may be a bad idea because I really don't need anything else that keeps me from doing what I'm supposed to be doing around the house (housekeeping is sooo overrated in my opinion).

I love reading other people's blogs - even people's that I don't know. I'm on the computer way too much, but oh well... Maybe this will turn out to be a good way for our family and friends to keep up with what's going on in our lives.

I hope you'll check back often and see what's new. Enjoy!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Kandi!
Welcome to the blog world. Now I have another blog to read every day. No pressure.......ha ha.

:) Linda

Sue said...

Hi Kandi,

The tooth Fairy pillows are very cute. And I love the picture of you at Crater Lake.

Sue

gil said...

Well I think I can now leave you a blog or what ever they call this. I will be checking back so if any one knows me please do not talk bad about me or my family or I will hunt you down.

young family said...

YAHOO!!! I knew if I pestered you enough you would do it!! (I know it is because of me) I miss seeing you everyday at the bus stop, so now I can stalk you online :)

Now WE need to work on Quillan :)